Would you like to learn more about the specific benefits the arts can provide for people with disabilities or find out more information about the disability-focused organizations with whom we work?
We have compiled a number of resources, including:
- Upstream Arts press and media coverage
- Upstream Arts publications, including newsletters
- Research articles and books on the arts and disability issues
- Grant resources for schools and organizations interested in working with Upstream Arts
- Links to metro area organizations and other resources for people with disabilities
We hope you find this information useful.
Please feel free to contact us with any additional information, links, or articles you would like to see included here.
Disclaimer: The Resources Page is here to provide information only and does not constitute or imply an endorsement or recommendation for individuals interested in improving social skills using the arts. The books, articles, and web sites listed are not affiliated with Upstream Arts. Upstream Arts cannot be held responsible for the contents of any externally linked pages. We do not endorse or assume liability for the currency, accuracy, or availability of any information on these sites.