Upstream Arts has four superb packages featured in the live auction at our annual fundraiser and celebration on May 17! Peruse the exciting items below and consider which one (or ones!) you want to bid on:
- One night’s stay in the Deluxe King’s Suite at Hotel 340
- $100 gift certificate to W.A. Frost & Company
- 2 tickets & $25 gift certificate to The Amsterdam Bar& Hall
- A $25 gift certificate and tote bag from The Show Gallery.
Read the full description here.
- Two chapbooks by Wells Denison and DJ Savarese, both poets with Autism donated by Unrestricted Interest.
- Four new book releases of stories written by adults with disabilities from Cow Tipping Press.
- A $50 gift certificate to The Loft Literary Center
- 2 tickets to a monthly Moth Story SLAM at the Amsterdam Bar & Hall
- A copy of All These Wonders, The Moth’s newest collection of true stories.
Get all the details here.
- A private yoga session with Elisabeth Pletcher/Curvy Yoga Minneapolis, for you and 15 of your friends, with an after-yoga social hour with wine and light appetizers.
- $20 gift card to Yess Yoga studio
- One-hour massage from Blythe Davis Massage & Shiatsu.
- Four literary-themed candles from Frostbeard Candles
Learn more by clicking here.
- Author visit and storytelling workshop by Kevin Kling for high school students with disabilities at Edison High School
- Author visit by Joseph Kuefler, for elementary students with disabilities at Dowling Elementary School .
- Copies of the authors’ books for each of the students in the two classrooms, donated by Wild Rumpus Books for Young Readers.
- The winning bidder is invited to attend the readings at the schools to witness first-hand the transformation of a sharing stories!
Read more about it here.