Would you like to learn more about the essential skills the arts can provide for individuals of all abilities? Learn more about what other disability-focused organizations exist in the Twin Cities and across the nation? Discover fun things to do around town? No matter what you’re seeking, we have compiled a number of resources that might help, including:
- Upstream Arts Publications – our Annual Reports, Reports to the Community, and newsletters
- Arts, Disability, and Learning – research studies, articles, books, and other resources related to the emerging field at the intersection of arts, disability, and learning
- Arts Resources – for individuals interested in the arts, arts advocacy, participating in community arts opportunities, and/or pursuing professional careers in the arts.
- Disability Resources – for individuals with disabilities, their families and caregivers, service providers, advocates, and anyone interested in learning more about the disability community.
- Education Resources – for anyone interested in education, arts education, universal design for teaching and learning, and more. Some of these resources have directly influenced our approach to curriculum and teaching practice.
- Grant Resources – templates and grantwriting tips for schools and organizations interested in working with Upstream Arts